INNOVISION’s Toll Management is about implementing unified and interoperable electronic toll collection for National Highways in India. We aim to facilitate seamless movement by offering electronic toll collection services across all tolled roads in India.
INNOVISION offer the multi-technology approach for meeting all types of requirements, precise needs, and regional considerations.
INNOVISION have a collective experience of 11+ years in the field of O&M of Toll Roads.
Operation, Maintenance and transfer of Electronically Operated Toll Collection System
Continuous transaction surveillance to diminish the pilferage and successfully maximize the control at remote toll plazas
Weight-based fully integrated toll collection that ensures longer life of road
Customized reporting to manage system and operations performance leading to enhanced data analytics
We install hardware and related software needed to deliver a functioning tolling system.
- Power Savings
- Resistant to tamper
- Extensive Life
- Optimized processing competence
Significant Milestones - Team
23 Projects, 49 Toll Plazas
10 Lakh Transactions/Day
Rs. 150 Cr Rev./Annum
10000+ Strong Force (PAN India)
Exemptions < 4%, Best in Class
Sound Knowledge and Understanding of
- Concession Agreement
- IRC Codes
- EEE_M Contracts
- FIDIC Contracts and Guidelines
- Motor Vehicles Act
- Fee Rules/ Policies, Discounts & Exemptions
- Weight and Measures Dept/… Guidelines etc.
- Relevant BIS & CENELEC Standards
TAS – Toll Analytics System
- Online Revenue Analytics
- Operational and Strategic Reports
- Manage trends, seasonality and traffic & revenue forecast
SMS – System Maintenance Software
- Provides real time status of Toll & HTMS Equipment
- Ensures 99.9% uptime, plugs revenue leakage, serviceable lanes
- Manage Spares, Routine and Periodic Maintenance
ROMS – Route Operations Management System
- Complete Incident and Accident Management System
- Real time data capture, collation and analysis
- Performance Assessment and SLA Management Tool
HMS – Highway Maintenance System
- Online tool, ensures timely interventions, improves efficiency & accountability of Maintenance
- Eliminates paper work, facilitates real time data upload
Project Management, Contracts Managements, Supervision & Monitoring of:
- 40+ Toll Plazas and Electrical Systems
- 500+ Lanes of Toll Management System
- 1500 KMs of ATMS on National and State Highways
- 100 Lanes of SSWIM & SWB
- 100+ Locations/Lanes of Plaza and Exempt Monitoring Systems
- 100+ Hybrid ETC Lanes and 4 ETC Express Lanes
This activity included Planning, Designing, Procurement, Scheduling, Supervising, Monitoring, QA & QC, PAT, FAT, BAT, SAT, PGT and O&M.
- Toll Collection Services – Collect all collectibles, manage exemptions and Violations, come up with schemes/solutions
- for local users, if necessary.
- Route Operations – Manage Control Room, Accident and Incident Management, Route Patrol services, Ambulance and Crane Services, Safety Management, Lane Closures, Encroachment Removal, etc..
- Routine, Periodic and Major Civil Maintenance, Electrical and Equipment Maintenance
- Periodic Training and Evaluation, Process Audits and Revenue Audits, Revenue Trend Analysis and threat mitigation
- Ongoing Relationship Management with all stakeholders
- Claims & Contracts Management, Independent Consultant & Client interface
- Managing CSR activities and Safety Awareness Programs